Friday 28 March 2014

Slave Gets Total Power Exchange!

One of My favourite callers are those who enjoy TPE or Total Power Exchange. This was the case with a caller this afternoon, who wanted complete ownership. He wanted his existing life to change, until his only existence was to serve Me; do as I told him, wear what I told him, and eat what I told him.

Yes, that's right - I am now his entire universe. He exists only to please Me, to carry out each and every one of My instructions, his first one to go out and buy a lacy thong and hold up stockings. He will be wearing these EVERY DAY to work, as a reminder of to whom he truly belongs. Tonight, he will be going to bed at 9pm and rising again tomorrow at 5am. Despite his frustration, he will NOT be touching himself until further notice.

I have even taken control of his meals tomorrow. Lunch will be eaten at 12 pm, and will consist of some form of meat, 1 scoop of mashed potato and 2 peas. Evening meal will be eaten at 5pm and will consist only of ice cream. He will be avoiding alcohol until I decide otherwise. Any drinks he has will be in a dog bowl, on the floor, of which he will slurp like a little puppy.

He has also been instructed to start researching chastity devices - yes his little dick will be locked away by Mistress; so it can't be played with when I am not around!

Slave was very very happy with this, telling Me how much I had made his dreams of complete ownership come true. I reminded him that this really is the beginning and he should not assume that Mistress is going to be tame with him at all times. No, I most certainly will not. In fact, he will quickly learn that Mistress is anything BUT tame!

No comments:

Post a Comment