Wednesday 10 September 2014

After-Class attention? You got more than you bargained for!

Well, Monday evening was My first day back on the phones after a long while, and My first caller certainly did not disappoint.

At first, he made it clear that it was to be a vanilla call. Now I do take the odd vanilla call, but generally speaking My lines are reserved for Domination & Fetish. No problem where this particular caller was concerned, because before long, he'd forgotten about the fact that he'd called simply to have a wank! Very quickly he was kneeling at My feet, begging to worship My boots.

He had no idea he was talking to a Genuine Dominatrix. It was only when I finally enlightened him that he started to melt - and before long was putty in My hands. Not only was he obediently licking at the sole of My thigh boots, but he was My human ashtray, begging for more.

Of course his excitement came to a head when I told him how unpredictable I am. He's a school teacher you see, and teaches Adult Education classes in the evenings. He often pervs at the MILFs in his classes - staring at their boots during the winter months.

So I told him that if I caught him staring at My boots, he'd be blindfolded before being caned and finally made to wank all over My boots. The highlight of that would be once I removed the blindfold - for him to see that he and I were not alone - as he hoped. Nope - there was class full of women - all laughing and jeering at him, as his little worm deflated in shame. Can't wait for him to call again! 

No comments:

Post a Comment