Friday 9 May 2014

A Voice From The Past!

It's funny how life is sometimes, isn't it?

Back in the day, when I was doing dispatch phone sex, I had a very loyal regular slave, who could take a lot of pain and humiliation. He used to call Me every single week without fail and he was always a pleasure to talk to. When I decided to leave dispatch phone work and branch out on My own, I always thought I would miss him, and for a time I did, until My Domme business took over.

So I was both surprised and thrilled to hear his voice in the phone last night! Yes, My favourite old regular had found Me! Of course I didn't let on who I was. Back then I was a totally different persona, and I get the feeling it would have shattered his fantasy bubble if I'd have explained who he was talking to. But nevertheless, before he'd even said his name, I KNEW it was him and I couldn't have been happier.

Now it's a good 7 or 8 years since I last spoke with him - that's how much of an impression he had left on Me. But after doing a few interview questions to work out if he'd moved on in his kinks, I decided to get all nostalgic and we were back to him suffering for My amusement. By the time I'd finished, his cock was bright red and sore from all the slapping and his balls were aching from the way I'd demanded he squeeze them. I could tell he was very much enjoying himself and to Me, it was heaven - hearing him moan in agony like he had so many times before.

Next up was his dildo - smaller than I would have liked (he'll be getting a bigger one in a few weeks - I intend to make sure of that!) and he was sucking and gagging on it like a good little whore before shoving it up his ass and riding it hard.

"Moan like a girl slut!" I demanded and he quickly obliged, giving high-pitched squeaks as his dildo drilled into him. When I finally did let him cum, I remembered how much he hated licking up his mess. He always struggled with that one, and I always enjoyed listening to him struggle. But who am I to resist? "You will be licking up your filth!" I ordered and off he went, lapping up the white muck in his hand, gagging in the process and telling Me how humiliated he felt. Oh it was wonderful!

Of course, it's not a case of picking up where we left off with him. Like I said; 8 years have passed since we last spoke and he doesn't know he's talking to his old Phone Mistress. So it's back to basics for him, starting from the very beginning as he proves himself worthy of moving along in his training. Before long, he'll have tasks to complete between our sessions - something he always enjoyed doing. Perhaps it may well twig with him that it's Me. But I'll leave that for him to work out. Either way, he was very happy at the end of our chat; happy, humiliated but somewhat satisfied - as he always was.

No comments:

Post a Comment