Sunday 4 May 2014

Down On The Farm!

Being a Phone Domina never gets boring! Every time I log on to take some calls, I can be guaranteed that somebody is going to make Me laugh and that was definitely the case last night.

I took a call from a very eager slave, who straight away said "Please let me call you Mistress!" "You should ALWAYS call Me Mistress,"  replied. "Nothing else will do."

He went on to explain that he loved humiliation and that his ex-girlfriend used to humiliate him in front of her friends. "She used to make me strip naked so everybody could laugh at my little willy," he confessed. "Then she used to make me do impressions of farmyard animals." Now this was just too juicy to resist. I simply had to take full advantage of this piece of information!

"So what was your best impression?" I asked, amid his groans of pleasure. "Oh definitely the chicken!" he replied eagerly. Well how could I not? "Go on then," I commanded. "Let's hear you be a chicken!"

No sooner had those words left My mouth than he was clucking away loudly - hope the neighbours didn't hear him - or do I hope they did? ;-)

"Flap your wings" I ordered, "And don't forget to scratch your feet on the floor like a chicken would!" I could hear him moving around, as he continued to cluck, his feet rubbing against the carpet as he scratched about like a chicken. I was in absolute hysterics at this!

"You know, we need to make you look more like a chicken," I pondered.  "Oooh with a proper chicken outfit?" he gasped. "Oh no," I replied. "I have something much more humiliating in mind." I giggled. "I'm thinking of sticking a feather up your ass!" He gave a huge groan at this as I giggled again.

"So let's go through all the farmyard animals," I announced, and as the call progress he was mooing like a cow, baaing like a sheep and squealing like a piglet. "You need a piggy tail and piggy snout!"  I laughed, as he squealed and snorted.

Finally I had to hear the chicken impression again, so I ordered him to start clucking again. Midway through the clucks he gave a huge groan and I knew he'd shot his load at the sheer humiliation of his position. "Thank you Mistress!" he breathed as he came back down. "Oh don't thank Me yet," I laughed. "Next time it's the zoo!"

No comments:

Post a Comment