Thursday 10 April 2014

Abusive Caller Gets Barred.

So last night I took a call from an abusive caller. Now don't get Me wrong - the vast majority of men I speak to are lovely and a pleasure to converse with. In fact, I enjoy 99% ofMy calls because they are respectful, well mannered and speak to Me as they should.

But of course there is always an exception to the rule - and the prick I spoke to last night was that exception.

I could tell it wasn't going to go well the moment I introduced Myself and received the reply; "so what's your REAL name?" Yes, like I'm going to tell you that! Get real boy - it's a FANTASY service, not a come-over-here-and-stalk-Me service! So I explained that as far as he was concerned, that was My real name.

"What kind of fucking name is that?" came his tosserific reply. BIG MISTAKE!
 "Mine," I simply replied, not giving him an inch. "I like it. I think it suits Me perfectly because I am like Cristal - the champagne that is - reassuringly expensive!"

"Well I think you're just a bullshitter," he sneered back.
"Oh do you?" I replied. "Let's see how much of a bullshitter I am when I hang up on your ass!"

And that's exactly what I did - before promptly barring him from My lines. Good luck trying to call Me again, you miserable sack of shit!

No comments:

Post a Comment