Thursday 17 April 2014

Fucked For His Lateness.

So last night I took a call from one of My new regulars, who loves a bit of role-play. His calls are always full of energy and very very kinky!

He likes the idea of Me being his bitchy boss. I'm dressed in a tight pencil skirt, see-through blouse, stockings and heels, which is sexy enough you might say. But what really gets his pulse racing out of control is the strap-on I'm wearing under My skirt!

Yes, he loves to be punished like a bitch. Last night he was late for work, so he was left in no doubt that this would not be tolerated! After ordering him to My office and making him strip down to his bare ass, I had him kneeling in front of Me, peeling up My skirt to reveal the tops of My lace thigh-high stockings. The strap-on was still hidden beneath the material of the skirt. So close to him, but still out of view. But he had to work hard if he was going to get what he desired.

As I ran My fingers sensually over the soft skin of My thighs, I told him I wanted him to kiss them, as he begged for My forgiveness. and this he did; all the time telling Me how beautifully silky My thighs were and that he would never again be late for work. "Ah," I purred. "But I need to make sure you won't be late for work again, and there's only one way to do that." With that being said, I slowly pulled up the rest of My skirt to reveal the huge rubber cock, sticking out proud from between My legs, just waiting for his attention.

"Now you're going to be a good boy," I said quietly, as I lightly threaded My fingers through his hair, "and you're going to worship every single inch of this cock, from tip to base, with that submissive little tongue and wet little mouth of yours." He did this eagerly; working his wet tongue up and down the shaft, circling it around the tip before wrapping his lips around the swollen helmet. "You're going to have to try harder than that!" I told him, as I placed My hand on the back of his neck, to guide his mouth up and down My length. Soon, he was sucking and gagging like a whore; his mouth plunging up and down My cock, as My hand remained on the back of his neck to guide him. I set the pace and the depth of his sucking; thrusting My hips a little more to meet his mouth as the cock slid a little bit further down his throat. But the little slut was beginning to enjoy this punishment, and I couldn't have that. I needed something to press the point home.

"Get over My desk!" I hissed as I pulled the cock free of his mouth; and he obliged, bending over My desk, as his chest pressed against the cold surface. I stood behind him, grabbing hold of his ass cheeks with My hands and spread them wide; revealing his puckered little rose-bud; just waiting to be filled. "You know I need to punish you properly," I said, as I wet a finger and pressed it against his aching hole. "Making you suck My cock isn't enough. You need a punishment you can feel."

He moaned his agreement as I slipped My finger inside his ass; working it in and out to watch him open to Me. Once I was satisfied he was ready, I withdrew My finger and pressed the head of My cock to his hole. "I want you to be a good boy and take this," I purred as I began to push, and with ease, the bulbous head of My cock slipped inside, amid a gasp of pleasure from My victim. Gradually, I began to ease more inside him, as he moaned out his gratitude, until the full length of My strap-on was inside him. And that's when the fun began.

Gripping his hips firmly, I began to thrust; pulling the full length of My cock almost all the way out before plunging in straight back in again. He was gasping and growling in pleasure with each brutal thrust, but I wanted more. So I threaded My fingers through his hair again, and pulled his head back; forcing him to arch his back and thus push his ass up higher. I wanted to fill him completely. And this I did; moving in and out of him with ease.

His squeals of delight were filling the office and I knew we'd soon be discovered. "I think I'm going to have to keep you quiet," I growled and slowly pulled My cock from him. Pulling down My thong, I took it off completely, before balling it up into My hand. "Open wide!" I barked, and stuffed the thong into his mouth to muffle his squeals. As soon as he had that silky material in his mouth, My cock went back to work, plunging all the way into his stomach with force; My hips slamming against his. He was gagging and mumbling around his panty-gag and I could tell he was close. So without hesitating, I reached around and curled My hand around his rigid cock. Leaning in close, I whispered into his ear; "Now I'm going to force you to cum while I fuck you. And you're going to make sure you every moment of it."

He gave a shivered breath as My fist began to pump up and down him, faster and harder, milking him for all he was worth. My cock was soon like a piston in and out of his ass, the thrusts matching the pace of My forced wanking, and soon he gave a muffled growl and shot his load, fully over My desk, as I plunged into him deeper than before.

"Well look at that!" I exclaimed; once I'd pulled My cock from him. "Looks like you made a mess. You need to clean it up!" And I removed his gag and pressed his face into his sticky cum, as his tongue went to work, licking and slurping up every single drop until I was satisfied My desk was clean again.

"Now get dressed," I said as I put My now soaking thong back on. "And let that be a lesson to you. If you're late again, I won't be fucking you in the privacy of My office - I'll be fucking you in the staff canteen, so everybody can see your shame!"

No comments:

Post a Comment