Wednesday 2 April 2014

Giantess & Balloon Fetish

This evening has been an evening of interesting fetishes, which of course I love to explore, being a fetish connossieur.

First up was a giantess call, with a sub who constantly mocks his sister-in-law for being only 5ft 2, while he's over six foot. But, he's long since had a fantasy of being shrunk to only 3 inches. It started off with him being in a terrible accident at work involving some sort of x-ray machine, the result being he was this tiny little 3 inch man. I was to play the part of the sister-in-law, coming to his home while his wife was at work, to find his little ass, perched on the table.

"So, what do we have here?" I bellowed, towering above him. In his little squeaky voice, he cried; "leave me alone! I'm only little! I've had an accident at work."

"No, it looks like you got shrunk in the wash!" I tittered. I picked him up between My finger and thumb and dangled him in front of My face. "You know you're almost like a jelly baby," I taunted. "And I always love to eat the head first!" In his squeaky voice, he begged Me not to eat him. "Don't eat me!" he begged, "I'm a man, really!" So with him in the palm of My hand, I took him to the mirror. "Look at yourself," I sneered. "You think that staring back at you is a man? Why you're tiny enough to sit in My purse!"

He LOVED it, thinking about being unceremoniously dumped into the darkness of My purse, his muffled squeaks going unheard as he accepted his fate as my little "wee-man" for the rest of his life. Definitely love the Giantess call!

Next up was a guy with a balloon popping fetish. He was very nervous at first and admitted he was looking for somebody with a knowledge of fetish. "I have an obscure fetish" he confessed. "Not many want to talk about it."

"Well, try Me!" I challenged, very intrigued but hoping it wasn't one of those fetishes with the ick-factor. "See if you can guess," he challenged back. Well, listening to his demeanour something just told me he was into balloons. "Oh my god, you're right!" he gasped. "How the hell did you know?" Of course I explained I have an ear for these things.

He didn't like the usual balloon popping. He likes Ladies to pop balloons with their fingernails. Having very long fingernails, he was in luck! So I described pinching the balloon between My finger and thumb nails, and squeezing as the pressure grew until the balloon gave, and popped with a loud bang. "What other ways do you pop balloons?" he asked somewhat excited. "Well, I can pop them with My heels - especially if I'm wearing very high stiletto heels. Or I can sit on them and pop then. But My favourite way is to pop them with compressed air." Now this really got his attention. "Oooh, how do you do that?" he gasped. "Well, I simply spray the compressed air into the balloon as I watch it expand to ridiculous proportions until it bursts," I explained. "But when it bursts, it really does burst! It's the best way. Bits of balloon fly all over the place - goggles are advised!" I added with a chuckle. He came so hard at this, as he envisioned the balloon being literally shredded to bits as it burst. "Wow! That's amazing!" he said afterwards. "I'm off to see if I can find a video of somebody doing that!" I should imagine he'll be collecting said videos!

No comments:

Post a Comment