Sunday 6 April 2014

Mr Top From Bottom - Round 2!

So last night, Mr Top From Bottom called again. Yes, he's clearly a glutton for punishment!

"Back for more are you?" I asked as soon as I recognised his voice. Of course he conveniently forgot that we had spoken the previous night - yeah right! After I told him I KNEW he wasn't submissive, he started off  with the same old crap as he did the night before, and I let him as I chuckled in amusement at his attempts to try and fail to over-power Me. Silly boy! He really doesn't know who's he's dealing with, does he?

Then he started talking about his oh so big cock again. "It's very stiff and long," he said rather proudly. "Of course it is," I responded. "Who are you trying to convince? Me or yourself?"
"I think you'll like it when the head throbs," he continued.
"Only if I make it throb with My whip," I retorted.
"It would be great to fuck you with," came the reply.
"Do I sound like the kind of Dominatrix who fucks slaves?" I asked. No answer. "Well do I?" I demanded again. "Well I just figured it would be nice to fuck you," came the now very meek reply. "The only way I'll be fucking you is in your dreams," I taunted. "That's about the best you can hope for. My body is for real men - not for pathetic ticks like you!"

He rapidly changed the subject - I was getting to him and once again, he was staring utter failure in the face. "How old are you?" he asked. "I've already told you," I replied in a rather bored voice. "I told you last night and I told you about 10 minutes ago, when you asked for the second time. Or is your memory as pathetic as your cock?" Cue the nervous stuttering from this minion.

"Where are you from?" was the next question. "None of your business," was My reply. "Next question?" Oh, he was trying so very hard to win Me over. Not gonna happen. Finally, he realised he was on to a loser or maybe that he really IS a loser. "You're very professional, aren't you?" he finally admitted. "Yes, that's what happens when you're a Professional Dominatrix, and have been for the past 12 years," I replied. "And that's why I know, as well you as know, that you aren't going to take charge. Not ever."

"Yes, I can see you're very good," he admitted. "Perhaps a bit too good for me."

"Funny that," I chuckled before he hung up; finally accepting defeat. Wonder if he'll be back again tonight? Oh I do hope so!

No comments:

Post a Comment