Saturday 12 April 2014

When Phone Sex Becomes Phone Counselling.

Not every caller who calls Me wants to talk about sex or fetish. While it's true that 90% are randy and want to get off, there are the 10% who just want somebody to talk to. They're lonely, they're feeling depressed and they want a neutral ear to listen and to sound off to. That was the case last night with a lovely caller who spent an hour with Me.

It was his first time. He admitted he'd never called a phone sex line before, and was rather nervous to say the least. He wanted to know why I did the job. He was actually quite interested in what I gained from it, at first assuming it was because of the money. I think I surprised him when I told him I do it because I actually enjoy it. Yes; money is a perk, but the fact is I do enjoy talking to men - about sex and other things. It's an interesting job and you get to speak to lots of interesting people.

He was very unsure though. He kept asking several times during the call; "Are you just telling me this because you want the money?", so I kept reassuring him. "Look, while I enjoy getting paid for what I do, I also enjoy doing what I do. If I didn't enjoy it, I wouldn't have done it for 12 years." This seemed to help, but nevertheless, he was still unsure.

I told him a little about Myself, and before long, he began to relax, so much so that he admitted he was calling because 2 days earlier, his marriage had ended. So there he was, on his own, no wife, separated from their children, talking to me, and actually my heart did go out to him. See, I'm not a cold-hearted bitch all the time. This guy needed to talk, and I was prepared to listen.

He talked about how his wife just wasn't interested in him. "I haven't had sex in about 7 months," he said sadly. "She's not interested. I've tried. I've bought toys to spice things up - she just used the toys and ignored me. Tonight, she's out seeing male strippers." Some women can be total bitches can't they? I mean, not many men would do that - would work hard to make things work - but she clearly didn't try.

"I know you probably get told this all the time;" he said quietly, "but one of the reasons my marriage failed is the size of my cock. It hurts my wife, because it's too big. That's why she isn't interested. Many guys brag that they have big cocks, but I do, and I hate it. It's not good." Now this is genuine. This is not some guy saying "I've got a massive cock - now worship it." This is a man speaking the truth - he can't have sex with his wife, because she finds it too painful. "But there are ways to get around that," I told him. "Have you sought professional help?"

"She's not interested," he replied sadly. "More interested in the toys I've spent a fortune on." How sad.

As he opened up more, he was asking if it was okay to talk to me about this. "I don't want to take up your time," he said. "You can speak to somebody else if you want."
"Don't be silly," I replied. "I'm happy to talk to you for as long as you like. It sounds like you need to talk to somebody, so talk."

So we talked. He lit a cigarette and so did I, and he poured his heart out, about how he feels like a failure. "You're not a failure!" I scolded him. "You just weren't with the right person. The right person will come along eventually."

Poor guy was so dejected. Clearly the estranged wife has made sure she's given his ego a good battering, and as he said, there's children involved, so it makes it even worse.

When the call finally finished, he thanked Me for chatting to him. "I think you're right," he finally admitted. "This isn't always fake is it? You're a very good listener."

I felt really good about that, and I told him I hoped that by listening and letting him talk, I'd helped him to see things a bit clearer. He seemed happier and more positive in the end; taking My advice to go away for a few days and get his head together. "You're too close to it right now," I told him. "It's early days and it's still raw. Go somewhere for a few days, and come back with a different perspective on things. It will become clear."

I really do hope things work out for him and eventually he can find a woman who doesn't treat him like crap. Not My place to say, but I think the wife dumping him has done him a favour. I mean; who wants to spend the rest of their life with somebody that selfish? Poor guy. Let's hope he finds himself a nice girl soon, who will treat him nice and with respect.

No comments:

Post a Comment