Monday 7 April 2014

Human Ashtray Falls In Love.

I had a new slave call Me last night, who was very much into public domination and humiliation. He started off by explaining how is ex-girlfriend use to tie him spread-eagled in the garden, for all to see his vulnerability and his tiny tickle-tackle!

She would either use his mouth of her own pleasure, or slap him across the face. Sometimes while they were out in public, she would slap him across the face for no reason, before telling him that his hardening pathetic little willy sickened her. I like her style.

I told him that I would do much better than that. I would make it clear to the public that I was definitely the one in control, as I led him around via leash. If I wanted to sit down and take a rest, he would immediately drop to his knees and worship My heels like an obedient puppy. If he failed to worship to My satisfaction, I too would be slapping him across the face to further humiliate him.

But the ultimate tease came when I decided to light up a cigarette. (I don't smoke indoors, so therefore don't smoke on cam. But I do smoke during phone chats.) I told him that he would make the perfect human ashtray. As he worshipped My heels, I would be puffing away on My cigarette, holding it between My long, red manicured fingers, taking the stub of the cigarette between My full red lips, and taking a nice long drag. Then, I would pull his face up by his hair, order him to open his mouth, and blow the smoke straight into his mouth, while he shivered with excitement.

Amid the moans and groans coming from slave, I told him that the ash from My cigarette would also be flicked on his tongue for him to eat and swallow. And once My cigarette was finished, I would pinch his jaw until he had no choice but to open wide, take the tip of his tongue between My thumb and fingernail and pull it forcefully between his lips. Then, the finished but still lit cigarette stub would be placed on his tongue, before I clamped and held his jaw shut for him to swallow.

This description resulted in the most powerful orgasm he has ever experienced, and he proved this by repeatedly crying out "oh I think I love you Mistress!" Yes, they all do - but they can NEVER have Me!

No comments:

Post a Comment